Please click the Donate button and follow the instructions to provide a donation using PayPal or a credit or debit card.
For donations by non-PayPal account holders:
- Click the "Donate" button.
- At the top of page, enter your donation in US Dollars and click the "Update Total" button.
- Next enter your information as prompted and then press the "Review Donation and Continue" button.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the page changes to French/German (this may happen if your card details are for native French/German speaking countries), and you want to continue in English, you must click the back-up button on your browser and return to the previous page where you entered your card details. At the top right hand-corner of that page you can change your language back into English, then re-enter any missing information and re-click "Review Donation and Continue" button. Your page should now load in English.
- Please review your donation and click "Donate Now".
For donations from PayPal account holders:
- For instructions on how to donate using your PayPal account please view the brief Making a Donation Using PayPal guide.
*** Please note that PayPal charges a 2.5% processing fee for each transaction (on top of any exchange rate) which is retained by PayPal. If you have a PayPal account you may opt to pay the processing so ZimHealth can receive the full amount of your donation. If you choose not to pay the amount, or do not have a PayPal account, then ZimHealth will receive your donation less the 2.5% fee. ***
We are truly grateful for your donation. No amount is too small to make a difference.
Where Does My Donation Go?
Your donation goes directly into ZimHealth projects in Zimbabwe for the current year. On average less than five percent of ZimHealth's budget is used on administrative costs and ninety five percent goes directly to healthcare institutions that qualify for ZimHealth's intervention.
Since 2005, Zimhealth has supported more than 35 health facilities across Zimbabwe, reaching more than one million people with improved health services including the USD 1.2 million refurbishment of Mabvuku Hospital, refurbishment of Tariro Hostel in partnership with The Cancer Association of Zimbabwe, donated equipment equipment to institutions such as Mpilo General Hospital, Makonde Christian Hospital, Karanda Mission Hospital & many others in all provinces of Zimbabwe. Your donation transforms lives.
Can I Claim A Tax Deduction On My Donation?
Yes. If you are a fiscal resident of Switzerland you can claim a tax deduction on your donation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our goal over the next five years: Impact over 100 000 families in the areas of support. Join us in our quest to support and collaborate with strategic partners and institutions working with and in Zimbabwe to ensure a minimum package of quality health care services in disadvantaged communities.
To donate directly to our bank account either in Swiss Francs or US Dollars please find the account details below. We undertake to acknowledge every donation if contact details are provided.
Swiss franc Account
UBS Branch: UBS SA Geneva-OMS
US dollar Account
UBS Branch: UBS, Geneva OMS