Strategic Principles (Keys to Success)
• Build a strong, active, committed membership and encourage volunteerism.
• Ensure that the offered services satisfy the needs of the beneficiaries.
• Utilize community support and involvement.
• Continuous engagement with community and development partners.
• Secure sufficient funding.
• Design and implement strict financial controls and accountability.
• Effective monitoring, evaluation and control of activities.
Strategic Intervention areas
• Advocacy, communication, and catalysing support for Zimbabwe public health system
• Replacement of essential medical and other equipment in public health facilities
• Renovation and rehabilitation and expansion of public health infrastructure
• Support for Infection control and water and sanitation for public health facilities
• Support use of renewable energy and nutrition projects in public health facilities
• Support for Zimbabwe health work force development with special focus on international exposure and partnership
Partners and Stakeholders
Harare City, Bulawayo City, Mutare City, Gweru City, Masvingo City, Bindura Municipallity, Chegutu Town Council, Gwanda Town Council, Kariba Town Council, Kadoma Town Council, Karoi Town Council, Kwe Kwe Muncipality, Rusape Town Council, Mpilo Central Hospital, Harare Central Hospital, Marondera Provinical Hospitals, Midlands Province
Ark- Zimbabwe, Geneva City, Elma Philanthropies, High Life Foundation, Oak foundation, Zimbabwe-Ministry of Health and Child Care, Zimbabwe Association of Church Hospitals