ZimHealth Europe AGM Announcement 2019
Notice is hereby given that the 11th Annual General Meeting of ZimHealth will be held on Saturday the 6th of April 2019 in Geneva. The AGM is open to all members, subscribers and friends of ZimHealth.
• Zimhealth continues to inform and engage interested individuals, stakeholders and partners about the success and needs of the public health system in Zimbabwe towards equitable and sustained health care for all Zimbabweans.
• Zimhealth continue to support rehabilitation of primary, secondary and tertiary public health facilities by utilizing in a partnership and team based, transparent and highly targeted project support system.
• The Zimbabwe Network for Health is a registered association in Geneva, founded by Zimbabweans as a non-profit organisation.
• Zimbabweans within Zimbabwe and outside in the diaspora, as individuals, continue to show tremendous willingness and generosity to contribute to the health and welfare of family and friends in Zimbabwe. ZimHealth builds on this collective responsibility and solidarity to expand the contribution to achieve more by providing not only for family and friends but also including other fellow countrywomen and men.
• ZimHealth unites Zimbabweans and friend of Zimbabwe from all walks of life in order to mobilise resources which are urgently required to further develop and sustain health services in Zimbabwe.
For Zimbabweans at home and in the diaspora, 2017 was a particularly momentous year of change. ZimHealth-Europe will shortly begin plans for a happy 10th anniversary celebration of our association’s establishment in 2009.
Pour les Zimbabwéens du pays et de la diaspora, 2017 a été une année de
ZimHealth Europe invites you to support our cause on the 20th of October 2017 as ZimHealth hosts its annual fundraising gala in Geneva, Switzerland. Featuring the Musical Superstar Oliver Mtukudzi & the Black Spirits & the Poet Laureate Albert Nyathi, ZimHealth promises a Zimbabwean music and cultural extravaganza, all for