Zimhealth 2020 Online Annual General Meeting
When: Sat 21 Mar 2020 15:00 – 17:30 (CET)
• Zimhealth continues to inform and engage interested individuals, stakeholders and partners about the success and needs of the public health system in Zimbabwe towards equitable and sustained health care for all Zimbabweans.
• Zimhealth continue to support rehabilitation of primary, secondary and tertiary public health facilities by utilizing in a partnership and team based, transparent and highly targeted project support system.
• The Zimbabwe Network for Health is a registered association in Geneva, founded by Zimbabweans as a non-profit organisation.
• Zimbabweans within Zimbabwe and outside in the diaspora, as individuals, continue to show tremendous willingness and generosity to contribute to the health and welfare of family and friends in Zimbabwe. ZimHealth builds on this collective responsibility and solidarity to expand the contribution to achieve more by providing not only for family and friends but also including other fellow countrywomen and men.
• ZimHealth unites Zimbabweans and friend of Zimbabwe from all walks of life in order to mobilise resources which are urgently required to further develop and sustain health services in Zimbabwe.
In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in Greater Geneva and out of an abundance of caution, we have come to the difficult decision to postpone ZimHealth’s 11th Annual General Meeting which had been planned for this coming Saturday, the 14th of March 2020.