ZimHealth Annual Fundraising Gala 2019
ZimHealth Europe invites you to support our cause on the 14th of September 2019 as ZimHealth hosts its annual fundraising gala in Versoix, Switzerland.
• Zimhealth continues to inform and engage interested individuals, stakeholders and partners about the success and needs of the public health system in Zimbabwe towards equitable and sustained health care for all Zimbabweans.
• Zimhealth continue to support rehabilitation of primary, secondary and tertiary public health facilities by utilizing in a partnership and team based, transparent and highly targeted project support system.
• The Zimbabwe Network for Health is a registered association in Geneva, founded by Zimbabweans as a non-profit organisation.
• Zimbabweans within Zimbabwe and outside in the diaspora, as individuals, continue to show tremendous willingness and generosity to contribute to the health and welfare of family and friends in Zimbabwe. ZimHealth builds on this collective responsibility and solidarity to expand the contribution to achieve more by providing not only for family and friends but also including other fellow countrywomen and men.
• ZimHealth unites Zimbabweans and friend of Zimbabwe from all walks of life in order to mobilise resources which are urgently required to further develop and sustain health services in Zimbabwe.
The Zimbabwe Network for Health joins the Zimbabwean family at home and abroad in mourning the tragedy that has befallen the countries of Madagascar, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi in the wake of Cyclone Idai, one of the worst cyclones recorded on the African continent.